063- The Truth About Calories with Ben Azadi
In today’s episode, I interview Ben Azadi from Keto Kamp about the Truth About Calories.
Topics covered in today’s show are:
- Does counting calories REALLY work?
- Why are we so obsessed with counting calories, even in this day and age
- Do calories matter when doing keto?
- If calories aren’t that important, what is?
- Isn’t fasting the same as cutting calories?
- What should we be focusing on when it comes to a healthy weight and overall health?
Ben Azadi is a Best Selling Author l National Speaker
Founder of Keto Kamp
He helps people with their health/energy through intermittent fasting & keto
Ben is hosting a Free Keto Challenge soon!
Sign up here: https://kka.mykajabi.com/keto-challenge
Follow Ben Azadi:
Get the podcast show notes and more here: https://www.bsbtribe.com/podcast
Join BSB Tribe: https://bsbtribe.mykajabi.com/signup
Learn About The Clean Keto Carb Cycling Blueprint: https://bsbtribe.mykajabi.com/ckcc-program
Follow me on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/lesyaholzapfel/
Are you subscribed to the Fit Moms Squad Podcast? I want to encourage you to subscribe so you don’t miss an episode.
Mammas, let’s help each other out! I would really appreciate it if you left me a review on iTunes. Reviews help other mamas find my podcast.
Just click on “ratings and reviews” and “write review” and let me know what you like about the show!
You can also join my free FB group, Fit Moms Squad! I'm also on IG @lesyaholzapfel so come say "hi" there!