How to Get Your Kids to Eat HealthyOct 02, 2020
Free Masterclass: The Best Way to Lose Fat: https://www.bsbtribe.com/workshop
In today's episode, I interview Ali Miller RD about how to get your kids to eat healthily.
Ali Miller, RD, LD, CDE is a Registered Dietitian with a naturopathic background and a contagious passion for using nutrients and food as the foundation of treatment protocols and programs. She is the author of international best seller The Anti-Anxiety Diet, as well as The Anti-Anxiety Diet Cookbook, and Naturally Nourished: Food-As-Medicine for Optimal Health.
Topics covered in today's episode:
- How to establish a healthy way of eating for kids starting in utero
- How do kids get addicted to sugar and carbs in the first place?
- Can we revert a child that is addicted to junk food to eating well?
- When is it too late to even try?
- How can you be on the same page about healthy eating for your children with your spouse?
- Is food freedom for children a good idea?
- How do you handle Halloween and all the candy?
- Should kids take supplements?
- What does "no naked carbs" mean?
And so much more! If you want to learn about how to get your kids to eat well, this is a great interview for you to watch!
Get your free weight loss resources here: https://www.bsbtribe.com/resources
Subscribe & Review in iTunes
Are you subscribed to the Fit Moms Squad Podcast? I want to encourage you to subscribe so you don’t miss an episode.
Mammas, let’s help each other out! I would really appreciate it if you left me a review over on iTunes. Reviews help other mamas find my podcast. Just click on “ratings and reviews” and “write review” and let me know what you like about the show!
Free 5-Day Clean Keto Reset!
Inside this guide I’ll show you how to go from feeling frustrated and hopeless to energized and lighter in only five days, using my Clean Keto approach.
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.