How to Motivate Yourself to Lose WeightApr 01, 2020
Download your Free Weight Loss Motivation Guide here: https://www.bsbtribe.com/motivation
In today's episode, I talk about my Top 10 tips to Motivate Yourself to Lose Weight. Download the accompanying PDF to keep these tips in mind;
- Start with why- what is your reason for losing weight? Go deep here, there is always a root reason and that is what is going to keep you going.
- Begin with the end in mind- What does your life look like 6 months from now. Are the changes you want to be sustainable?
- Keep a success calendar and reward yourself with something special at the end- If you hit your monthly goal, reward yourself with self-care or a cute new workout outfit
- Make tiny habits that you can stick to- tiny habits lead to big changes. Instead of jumping in full throttle, start small
- Get a coach- all successful people have coaches. Even coaches have coaches; for good reason. Coaches help you stay accountable and motivate you to push through struggles. To join our coaching program, join the BSB Tribe Waitlist. Doors open soon.
- Focus on the NSV's (non-scale victories)- The scale lies. The number on the scale on a given day varies on so many factors. Measure your body instead. See how your clothes fit. Focus on those things and not just the number on the scale
- Tell yourself a true lie- If it’s hard for you to imagine yourself ever losing your weight because you have failed so many times in the past, think of some stories of who you want to be, what you want to look like, what size you are, and start visualizing that version of you. Your brain doesn't know what is reality and what is just your thoughts. Think yourself thin.
- Join a community of like-minded women- There is something powerful that happens when a group of like-minded women. Join my community, BSB Tribe if you want to stay motivated to lose weight
- Don't be afraid of messing up- I give you permission to mess up. If you’re not motivated to do something you need to do, just decide to do it badly. Messing up is better than doing nothing. Eventually, you will get better and the “messing up” will happen less and less.
- Don't compare yourself to others- Nothing kills motivation faster than seeing someone else getting extreme weight loss results doing the EXACT same thing you are, but you are at a null. However, you must remember that we all have different bodies, metabolisms, and situations. There are many factors to consider such as hormones, gut, prior diets and to some extent, genes. Keep your eyes on your plate and don’t compare yourself to a stranger on the internet.
Get your free weight loss resources here: https://www.bsbtribe.com/resources
Subscribe & Review in iTunes
Are you subscribed to the Fit Moms Squad Podcast? I want to encourage you to subscribe so you don’t miss an episode.
Mammas, let’s help each other out! I would really appreciate it if you left me a review over on iTunes. Reviews help other mamas find my podcast. Just click on “ratings and reviews” and “write review” and let me know what you like about the show!
You can also join my free FB group, Fit Moms Squad! I'm also on IG @eatbefitexplore so come say "hi" there!
Free 5-Day Clean Keto Reset!
Inside this guide I’ll show you how to go from feeling frustrated and hopeless to energized and lighter in only five days, using my Clean Keto approach.
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.